Amplifier Integration Interface for select Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and RAM vehicles
|Year(s)||Make||Model||Trim Level||Additional Info|
|2015-2017||CHRYSLER||200||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2015-2019||CHRYSLER||300||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2017-2019||CHRYSLER||PACIFICA||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2015-2019||DODGE||CHALLENGER||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2015-2019||DODGE||CHARGER||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2014-2019||DODGE||DURANGO||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2013-2019||DODGE||RAM TRUCK||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2015-2019||JEEP||CHEROKEE||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2020||JEEP||GLADIATOR||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2014-2019||JEEP||GRAND CHEROKEE||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2018||MASERATI||LEVANTE||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2013-2019||RAM||RAM TRUCK||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
Compatible with both amplified and non-amplified factory systems.
- Compatible with all data-bus controlled amplified systems, no matter the screen size (including the new 12" screen). To identify these systems, look for logos on door speakers, tweeters, dash speakers or the subwoofer to confirm if the vehicle has a compatible amplified system: Alpine, Beats or Harman Kardon. Some vehicles may not always have branded compatible systems. Unbranded amplified systems are generally identified by locating a center channel speaker or subwoofer.
- Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator: Compatible with all screen sizes (5”, 7”, and 8”).
- All other models: Only compatible in vehicles equipped with the 7” or 8” screen. Vehicles equipped with the 5” screen are not compatible.
- If you are installing the AmpPRO in a vehicle that is not equipped with a factory amplifier, you must add an amplifier to the vehicle's speakers, as the factory radio will no longer have a 4 channel variable output after it has been re-configured by the AmpPRO. For example, this will not work to add only a subwoofer to a non-amplified vehicle, as the radio will no longer power the cabin speakers properly.
- Non-amplified vehicles equipped with an Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) system require the ANC module to be bypassed. This can be done manually or with the ANC bypass harness ANC-CH01 (coming soon). Click here to see how to tell the difference between an amplifier and an ANC module and for module locations.
The following vehicles have an ANC module that needs to be bypassed:
- 2019 RAM Truck
- 2019 Cherokee
- 2017-2019 Pacifica
Watch this video from our friends over at Five Star Car Stereo that goes over all the aspects of the newly revised AP4-CH41!
This latest version AmpPRO simplifies the installation of upgraded amplifiers in select non-amplified and amplified sound systems With AmpPRO, you can improve audio performance while keeping an original radio’s fit, finish and features.
- Simplifies amplifier installation
- Prevents need for summing and DSP devices
- Provides factory sound system upgrade solution
- Provides flat audio output for a solid audio foundation
- Can be used to upgrade the entire sound system or just part of it thanks to retention of the original amplifier
- Enables the addition of a subwoofer to an amplified sound system
- Variable volume, fade, balance, bass, mid and treble audio settings
- Front, rear, sub preamp outputs (5 volt RMS)
- Customized OE bass, mid and treble center frequency selection
- Retains uConnect, Bluetooth audio, Navigation prompts, and all warning chimes
- Plug-n-Play installation
- Sub level controller
- Optional TOSLINK optical output (APA-TOS1 sold separately)
- AmpPRO module
- 52-pin harness (MS CAN)
- Bass knob with harness
Also available for fast easy install: APH-CH01 harness (sold separately)
Select non-amplified vehicles are equipped with an ANC system that requires bypass. Plug-n-Play bypass harness ANC-CH01 (available Aug 2019)
How it works: