Amplifier integration interface for Chrysler MS-CAN Bus vehicles
Amp up your listening pleasure, easily add aftermarket amplification to any factory system.
|Year(s)||Make||Model||Trim Level||Additional Info|
|2011-2014||CHRYSLER||300||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2011-2014||DODGE||CHARGER||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2010-2015||DODGE||JOURNEY||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
Plugs into the vehicle's CAN bus and provides a stereo RCA audio output for adding aftermarket amplification. Provides full range audio output 20-20,000Hz. Audio output level is controlled by the volume of the factory radio.
- Reads CAN bus signals and provides analog audio signal
- Plug in installation retains factory wiring integrity
- Linear 20-20,000Hz sound reproduction based on input signal
- 4 channel RCA output
- Output level controlled by factory radio
- Only compatible in vehicles with a premium amplified audio system.
- Does not retain factory radio's bass, mid-range & treble adjustments
- C2ACHY Instruction Manual
- Download (465.34k)