Dual Auxiliary Audio Input Interface for Select Mazda Vehicles - DISCONTINUED
DISCONTINUED Add an audio input to your Mazda factory radio, connect your portable audio devices directly to your vehicle for simple, high quality sound.
|Year(s)||Make||Model||Trim Level||Additional Info|
|2004-2007||MAZDA||MAZDA3||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2007||MAZDA||MAZDA5||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2006||MAZDA||MAZDA6||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
Add an audio input to your Mazda factory radio, connect your portable audio devices directly to your vehicle for simple, high quality sound.
Connects to the CD Changer port on the rear of the factory radio and provides two stereo audio inputs, which are selectable from the radio.
- Plug-and-play installation maintains factory wiring integrity
- Direct audio input to factory radio for maximum sound quality
- Two separate inputs for use a multitude of auxiliary audio sources
- Inputs selectable from the factory radio
- Not compatible with radios that have a built in 6-disc changer
Current Revision #1.4.16
- AAI-MAZ Instruction Manual
- Download (879.02k)