The AVS-21 module features two sets of AV (left/right audio and video) inputs and one AV output for switching between two AV sources. The unit provides a trigger wire that can be set up to receive a positive or negative input. The AVS-21 is intended for use with PAC’s BCI modules or similar backup camera interface products.
- Simple and reliable
- Switchable positive or negative trigger
- Slim and compact makes it easy to hide
- It can be used with a BCI product or as a stand-alone AV switcher
- Header type connection enables direct plug-and-play use in future product designs
- AVS-21 Instruction Manual
- Download (200.14k)