|Year(s)||Make||Model||Trim Level||Additional Info|
|2000-2005||BUICK||LESABRE||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2001-2003||OLDSMOBILE||AURORA||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2000-2005||PONTIAC||BONNEVILLE||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
RadioPRO3 Interface for Select GM Class II Vehicles
If not updated, download and install the latest version of the PAC-UP firmware. It is VERY important that you use the latest version of Interface Updater. Not doing so may damage the interfaces software.
- If this is the first time, run and install "Interface Updater Setup". This will install "Interface Updater" onto the computer. The "Interface Updater" will update the files from the computer to RP Interface.
- Download the file
- Connect the PAC-UP to the computer using supplied USB cable. Connect the PAC-UP to the RP Interface.
- Open the Interface Updater Program by going to Start >All Programs >AAMP of America > Interface Updater.
- Click "Connect" button to establish connection between the PAC-UP and the computer. The "Connected" check box will be checked if successful. If unsuccessful, reconnect PAC-UP to the computer and restart the software.
- Select your RP Interface from the "Interface select" pull down menu.
- Click "Update firmware". The new firmware can be found where you saved it before beginning.
- Once the files are chosen the update will begin. When successful it will show the text "End Update".
IMPORTANT: It is very important that the second and third digit of the revision number on your module matches the second and third digit of the new firmware file revision number. If your numbers do not match, please contact our tech support department.
- Firmware Download, Version 220.127.116.11 (Released on January 26th, 2017)DownloadRelease Notes
- Adds support for the SWI-CP2
- Firmware Download, Version 18.104.22.168 (Released on October 15th, 2014)DownloadRelease Notes
- Initial Release
- Utility/Other, Version 2.6 (Released on July 21st, 2017)DownloadRelease NotesPAC-UP Interface Updater
Radio Replacement Interface for GM Vehicles with Class II databus and harness dock.
- Data controlled outputs for connection to your navigation radio; speed, reverse and E-brake status output wires
- Retains factory-installed amplifier (if equipped)
- Data controlled RAP accessory output
- Keeps vehicle data-bus intact for service
- Plug-in-connection for steering wheel control module (SWI-RC, SWI-RC-1, or SWI-CP2)
- An interface can be quickly updated if needed from the PAC website using a PAC-UP USB adapter.
- Adjustable chime volume: low, medium, high, and off
Patent # 8,014,540 & 8,184,825