|Year(s)||Make||Model||Trim Level||Additional Info|
|2011-2016||HYUNDAI||VELOSTER||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
RadioPRO4 Radio Replacement Interface for Select Hyundai Vehicles
- If this is the first time using the RadioPRO PC Application, download “radiopro_setup.zip”.
- Download the firmware file.
- Extract the Radio PRO PC Application file, then run the installer. This will install the PC Application onto the computer.
- Open the RadioPRO PC Application using the new shortcut created on your desktop.
- Connect the interface to the computer using a standard to micro USB cable.
- Click the "Firmware" icon.
- Click “Select File” and browse to the new firmware file. The new firmware can be found where you saved it before beginning.
- Once the file is chosen the update will begin. When successful it will show the text "Update Completed".
Firmware Download, Version V17 (Released on September 27th, 2018)Release Notes
- Fixes issues seen with steering wheel controls
- Updated radio commands library
- Removes parking brake bypass output logic from red/white wire
Firmware Download, Version 01.0.11 (Released on June 5th, 2015)Release Notes
- Initial Release
Utility/Other, Version V15 (Released on February 4th, 2019)Release NotesRadioPRO PC Application
An all in one radio replacement and SWC interface, the innovative new RadioPRO4 comes pre-loaded with amplifier retention and SWC software, navigation based output signals and other features that save time and money during installation.
- Retains steering wheel controls (pre-programmed)
- Data controlled accessory and navigation outputs
- 10A accessory output
- Single programmable 12V output
- Easily configurable using a PC
- Retains factory amplifier (RPA-SPDIF required)
- Retains USB input
- Retains AUX input (RCA to 3.5mm adapter may be required depending on aftermarket radio’s AUX input connection)
- Direct USB updatable
Product Revision History
Current Revision #: 17 Description: Fixes issues seen with steering wheel controls, Updated radio commands library, Removes parking brake output logic from red/white wire Release Date: 9/27/2018
Revision #: 1.1 Description: Initial Release Release Date: 6/5/15
Patent # 8,014,540 & 8,184,825