|Year(s)||Make||Model||Trim Level||Additional Info|
|2008-2010||AUDI||A3||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2004-2009||AUDI||A4||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2004||AUDI||A6||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2008-2015||AUDI||TT||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
- Does not support fading in factory amplified systems
RadioPRO4 Interface for Audi Vehicles with CAN bus
It is VERY important that you use the latest version of Interface Updater. Not doing so may damage the interfaces software.
- If this is the first time, download and install "PAC-UP Interface Updater". This will install the necessary software to update the firmware on the RP Interface. This can be found at in the "Download" tab at the very bottom of the firmware list on this page.
- Download the firmware file to a location on your computer that you can easily find.
- Open the Interface Updater Program by going to Start >All Programs >AAMP of America > Interface Updater.
- Connect the PAC-UP to the computer using supplied USB cable. Connect the PAC-UP to the RP Interface.
- Click the "Connect" button to establish connection between the PAC-UP and the computer. The "Connected" check box will be checked if successful. If unsuccessful, disconnect the PAC-UP from the computer, restart the software, then reconnect the PAC-UP and try again.
- Select your RP Interface from the "Interface select" pull down menu.
- Click "Update firmware". The new firmware can be found where you saved it before beginning.
- Once the files are chosen the update will begin. When successful it will show the text "End Update".
IMPORTANT: It is very important that the second from last digit of the revision number on your module matches the second from last digit of the new firmware file revision number. If your numbers do not match, please contact our tech support department.
- Firmware Download, Version 126.96.36.199 (Released on February 3rd, 2015)DownloadRelease Notes
- Adds Fusion
- Separates Sony & Pioneer
- Adds Alpine VR command
- Fixes LED problem without proper radio selection
- Firmware Download, Version 188.8.131.52 (Released on May 14th, 2013)DownloadRelease Notes
- Adds short press long press dual command functionality for SWC
- Fixes issues seen with SWC when used with new Alpine & JVC head units
- Adds new Kenwood Bluetooth function support for SWC
- Firmware Download, Version 1.1.3 (Released on January 30th, 2013)DownloadRelease Notes
- Adds support for Fusion radio.
- Improves overall functionality
- Firmware Download, Version 1.1.2 (Released on June 4th, 2012)DownloadRelease Notes
- Improves general functionality
- Improves general functionality
- Firmware Download, Version 1.1.1 (Released on April 5th, 2012)DownloadRelease Notes
- Initial Release
- Utility/Other, Version 2.6 (Released on July 21st, 2017)DownloadRelease NotesPAC-UP Interface Updater
An all-in-one radio replacement and SWC interface, the innovative RadioPRO4 comes pre-loaded with amplifier retention and SWC software, navigation-based output signals, and other features that save time and money during installation.
- Retains steering wheel controls (pre-programmed)
- Data controlled accessory and navigation outputs
- Retains factory amplifier
- Factory RSE activation
- 12V ACC output (RAP)
- Vehicle Speed Sense (VSS)
- Reverse trigger
Patent # 8,014,540 & 8,184,825
- RP4-AD11 Instruction Manual
- Download (555.6k)