|Year(s)||Make||Model||Trim Level||Additional Info|
|2017||BUICK||CASCADA||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2015-2016||BUICK||ENCORE||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2011-2015||CHEVROLET||CRUZE||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2010-2016||CHEVROLET||EQUINOX||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2013-2015||CHEVROLET||MALIBU||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2012-2015||CHEVROLET||SONIC||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2012-2015||CHEVROLET||SPARK||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2015-2016||CHEVROLET||TRAX||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2015||CHEVROLET||VOLT||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2010-2017||GMC||TERRAIN||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
- Buick Encore, Chevrolet Cruze, Equinox and GMC Terrain:
- Must use firmware version 1.2.3a.4 or higher
- Models equipped with navigation are not compatible
- RP does not retain the HVAC backlight in vehicles with a monochrome display.
- The separate LCD screen above the factory radio will not be retained.
- 2015+ Chevrolet Trax - Must use firmware version 1.2.3a.4 or higher
- Chevrolet Malibu - Models with navigation are not compatible
RadioPRO4 Interface for General Motors Vehicles with 29-Bit LAN v2
It is VERY important that you use the latest version of Interface Updater. Not doing so may damage the interfaces software.
- If this is the first time, download and install "PAC-UP Interface Updater". This will install the necessary software to update the firmware on the RP Interface. This can be found at in the "Download" tab at the very bottom of the firmware list on this page.
- Download the firmware file to a location on your computer that you can easily find.
- Open the Interface Updater Program by going to Start >All Programs >AAMP of America > Interface Updater.
- Connect the PAC-UP to the computer using supplied USB cable. Connect the PAC-UP to the RP Interface.
- Click the "Connect" button to establish connection between the PAC-UP and the computer. The "Connected" check box will be checked if successful. If unsuccessful, disconnect the PAC-UP from the computer, restart the software, then reconnect the PAC-UP and try again.
- Select your RP Interface from the "Interface select" pull down menu.
- Click "Update firmware". The new firmware can be found where you saved it before beginning.
- Once the files are chosen the update will begin. When successful it will show the text "End Update".
IMPORTANT: It is very important that the second from last digit of the revision number on your module matches the second from last digit of the new firmware file revision number. If your numbers do not match, please contact our tech support department.
- Firmware Download, Version 1.2.3a.4 (Released on February 13th, 2015)DownloadRelease Notes
- Separates Sony & Pioneer
- Adds Alpine VR command
- Fixes LED problem when using SWC
- Utility/Other, Version 2.0.8 (Released on October 12th, 2016)DownloadRelease Notes
PAC Vehicle Settings App (PC)
Software designed to change the vehicle settings directly from a PC.
- Added RP5-GM4101 compatibility
All in one radio replacement and SWC interface, the innovative RadioPRO4 comes pre-loaded with amplifier retention and SWC software, navigation-based output signals, and other features that save time and money during installation.
- Retains steering wheel controls (pre-programmed)
- Data controlled accessory and navigation outputs
- Retains factory amplifier
- Provides factory RSE activation
Patent # 8,014,540 & 8,184,825
- RP4-GM41 Instruction Manual
- Download (552.42k)