|Year(s)||Make||Model||Trim Level||Additional Info|
|2017||BUICK||CASCADA||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2015-2016||BUICK||ENCORE||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2011-2015||CHEVROLET||CRUZE||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2010-2016||CHEVROLET||EQUINOX||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2013-2015||CHEVROLET||MALIBU||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2012-2015||CHEVROLET||SONIC||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2012-2015||CHEVROLET||SPARK||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2015-2016||CHEVROLET||TRAX||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2015||CHEVROLET||VOLT||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2010-2017||GMC||TERRAIN||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
RadioPRO4 Interface for General Motors Vehicles with 29-Bit LAN v2
It is VERY important that you use the latest version of Interface Updater. Not doing so may damage the interfaces software.
- If this is the first time, download and install "PAC-UP Interface Updater". This will install the necessary software to update the firmware on the RP Interface.
- Download the firmware file to a location on your computer that you can easily find.
- Open the Interface Updater Program by going to Start >All Programs >AAMP of America > Interface Updater.
- Connect the PAC-UP to the computer using supplied USB cable. Connect the PAC-UP to the RP Interface.
- Click the "Connect" button to establish connection between the PAC-UP and the computer. The "Connected" check box will be checked if successful. If unsuccessful, disconnect the PAC-UP from the computer, restart the software, then reconnect the PAC-UP and try again.
- Select your RP Interface from the "Interface select" pull down menu.
- Click "Update firmware". The new firmware can be found where you saved it before beginning.
- Once the files are chosen the update will begin. When successful it will show the text "End Update".
IMPORTANT: It is very important that the second from last digit of the revision number on your module matches the second from last digit of the new firmware file revision number. If your numbers do not match, please contact our tech support department.
Vehicle Settings Application Installation Instructions
- Save the Vehicle Settings App .zip file to your desktop.
- Once saved to your desktop, right click the .zip file and choose "Extract All".
- Follow the instructions included in the .zip file to change your vehicle settings.
Firmware Download, Version 1.2.3a.4 (Released on February 13th, 2015)Release Notes
- Separates Sony & Pioneer
- Adds Alpine VR command
- Fixes LED problem when using SWC
Utility/Other, Version 2.0.8 (Released on October 12th, 2016)Release Notes
PAC Vehicle Settings App (PC)
Software designed to change the vehicle settings directly from a PC.
- Added RP5-GM4101 compatibility
All in one radio replacement and SWC interface, the innovative new RadioPRO4 comes pre-loaded with amplifier retention and SWC software, navigation based output signals and other features that save time and money during installation.
- Retains steering wheel controls (pre-programmed)
- Data controlled accessory and navigation outputs
- Retains factory amplifier
- Provides factory RSE activation
|Product Revision History|
Current Revision #: 1.2.3a.4 Description: Separates Sony and Pioneer, Adds Alpine VR Command, Adds Trax and Equinox, Fixed erratic led behavior when using SWC Release Date: 2-13-15
Revision #: 1.2.1 Description: Initial release Release Date: 12-7-12
Patent # 8,014,540 & 8,184,825
- RP4-GM41 Instruction Manual
- Download (552.42k)