|Year(s)||Make||Model||Trim Level||Additional Info|
|2013-2015||MAZDA||CX-5||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2007-2012||MAZDA||CX-7||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2007-2015||MAZDA||CX-9||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2011-2012||MAZDA||MAZDA2||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2008-2015||MAZDA||MAZDA3||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2010-2015||MAZDA||MAZDA5||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2009-2015||MAZDA||MAZDA6||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2006-2015||MAZDA||MX-5 MIATA||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2009-2011||MAZDA||RX-8||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
If not updated, download and install the latest version of the PAC-UP firmware. It is VERY important that you use the latest version of Interface Updater. Not doing so may damage the interfaces software.
- If this is the first time, run and install "Interface Updater Setup". This will install "Interface Updater" onto the computer. The "Interface Updater" will update the files from the computer to RP Interface.
- Download the file
- Connect the PAC-UP to the computer using supplied USB cable. Connect the PAC-UP to the RP Interface.
- Open the Interface Updater Program by going to Start >All Programs >AAMP of America > Interface Updater.
- Click "Connect" button to establish connection between the PAC-UP and the computer. The "Connected" check box will be checked if successful. If unsuccessful, reconnect PAC-UP to the computer and restart the software.
- Select your RP Interface from the "Interface select" pull down menu.
- Click "Update firmware". The new firmware can be found where you saved it before beginning.
- Once the files are chosen the update will begin. When successful it will show the text "End Update".
IMPORTANT: It is very important that the second and third digit of the revision number on your module matches the second and third digit of the new firmware file revision number. If your numbers do not match, please contact our tech support department.
An all-in-one radio replacement and SWC interface, the innovative new RadioPRO4 comes pre-loaded with amplifier retention and SWC software, navigation based output signals and other features that save time and money during installation.
- Retains steering wheel controls (pre-programmed)
- Works with non-amplified, Bose digital and premium audio systems
- Provides requisite data commands to retains A/C compressor function in 2010+ Mazda CX-9
- In vehicle’s settings menu using the OE LCD and SWC
- Allows the clock to be set without having to plug in the OE radio
- Information on the OE LCD can be changed to MPG, estimated miles to empty, etc. without having to connect the OE radio
- User-programmable text to be display during normal operation
- User-programmable Bose Digital
- Amplified settings - Gain, Fader, and Surround sound settings
- Field updatable using the PAC-UP
- Includes Plug & Play Harness
- Retains rear seat entertainment
- Provides 12V ACC, Illumination, VSS, Parking Brake, and Reverse
|Product Revision History|
Current Revision #: 184.108.40.206 Description: Adds Alpine VR Command, Fixed issue where non-can vehicles did not work right away Release Date:2-13-15
Revision #: 220.127.116.11 Description: Fixes issue with SWC in 2008 CX-9, Fixes board sleep issue, Fixes issue with module crashing when set to rotary 0 Release Date: 5-28-14
Revision #: 18.104.22.168 Description: Hardware & Bootloader update Release Date: 1-9-14
Revision: 22.214.171.124 Description: Adds short press long press dual command functionality, Fixes issues seen with SWC when used with new Alpine & JVC head units, Adds new Kenwood Bluetooth function support for SWC, Adds 2013 CX-9 compatibility Release Date: 5-28-13
Revision #: 1.1.1 Description: Initial Release
Patent # 8,014,540 & 8,184,825
- RP4 - MZ11 Instruction Manual
- Download (718.04k)