Steering wheel control input adapter
Many aftermarket radios now feature a two-wire resistive SWC connection. These radios’ SWC wires are often identified as KEY 1 and KEY 2, or SW 1 and SW 2.
SWI-ADAPT connects to any PAC branded Steering Wheel Control Interface, or radio replacement interface equipped with a 3.5mm connector and provides connections to the two-wire system.*
This enables you to connect your Panasonic, Android radio, or other brand of radio to our PAC interface to retain steering wheel controls with the new radio, without having to modify our 3.5mm connector.
* Select RadioPRO Advanced SKUs do not require SWI-ADAPT to support two-wire SWC setup.
- Connects to any PAC branded 3.5mm SWC interface
- Connects to radios with two-wire SWC input
- Retains steering wheel control functions
- Reduces installation time
Works with radios from
- Planet Audio
- Other brands of radios
- SWI-ADAPT Instruction Manual
- Download (149.32k)