|Year(s)||Make||Model||Trim Level||Additional Info|
|2013-2015||MAZDA||CX-5||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2007-2012||MAZDA||CX-7||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2007-2015||MAZDA||CX-9||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2011-2012||MAZDA||MAZDA2||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2008-2015||MAZDA||MAZDA3||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2010-2015||MAZDA||MAZDA5||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2009-2015||MAZDA||MAZDA6||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2006-2015||MAZDA||MX-5 MIATA||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2009-2011||MAZDA||RX-8||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
It is VERY important that you use the latest version of Interface Updater. Not doing so may damage the interfaces software.
- If this is the first time, download and install "PAC-UP Interface Updater". This will install the necessary software to update the firmware on the RP Interface. This can be found at in the "Download" tab at the very bottom of the firmware list on this page.
- Download the firmware file to a location on your computer that you can easily find.
- Open the Interface Updater Program by going to Start >All Programs >AAMP of America > Interface Updater.
- Connect the PAC-UP to the computer using supplied USB cable. Connect the PAC-UP to the RP Interface.
- Click the "Connect" button to establish connection between the PAC-UP and the computer. The "Connected" check box will be checked if successful. If unsuccessful, disconnect the PAC-UP from the computer, restart the software, then reconnect the PAC-UP and try again.
- Select your RP Interface from the "Interface select" pull down menu.
- Click "Update firmware". The new firmware can be found where you saved it before beginning.
- Once the files are chosen the update will begin. When successful it will show the text "End Update".
IMPORTANT: It is very important that the second from last digit of the revision number on your module matches the second from last digit of the new firmware file revision number. If your numbers do not match, please contact our tech support department.
An all-in-one radio replacement and SWC interface, the innovative RadioPRO4 comes pre-loaded with amplifier retention and SWC software, navigation based output signals, and other features that save time and money during installation.
- Retains steering wheel controls (pre-programmed)
- Works with non-amplified, Bose digital and premium audio systems
- Provides requisite data commands to retains A/C compressor function in 2010+ Mazda CX-9
- In the vehicle’s settings menu, using the OE LCD and SWC
- Allows the clock to be set without having to plug in the OE radio
- Information on the OE LCD can be changed to MPG, estimated miles to empty, etc. without having to connect the OE radio
- User-programmable text to be displayed during normal operation
- User-programmable Bose Digital
- Amplified settings - Gain, Fader, and Surround sound settings
- Field updatable using the PAC-UP
- Includes Plug & Play Harness
- Retains rear-seat entertainment
- Provides 12V ACC, Illumination, VSS, Parking Brake, and Reverse
Patent # 8,014,540 & 8,184,825
- RP4 - MZ11 Instruction Manual
- Download (718.04k)