Latching Phantom Ignition Module
IGN-3 detects when the engine is running and provides an accessory power output wire for triggering aftermarket accessories, making it great for CAN-Bus vehicles! IGN-3 offers two main functions to ease the installation of aftermarket electronic accessories in today’s vehicles with CAN-Bus and engine stop-start technology.
The Power-off-delay feature keeps providing consistent accessory power during varying vehicle conditions, such as engine shut-down at a red light or alternator disengagement while driving. This feature is essential for vehicles with stop-start technology!
The Power off delay function has two selectable settings: 10 seconds for typical stop-start use and an extended power-off mode where power is provided for 140 seconds before it is turned off. If the 10-second “power buffer” isn’t enough for your installation, cut the Brown loop wire, and IGN-3 will provide accessory power for 140 seconds after the engine or alternator turns off.
- Detects when the engine is running and provides switched accessory power wire
- Selectable Power-off-delay of 10 seconds or 140 seconds
- Simple, 3-wire installation
- Easily provide accessory power in CAN-BUS vehicles
- Keeps electronic aftermarket accessories from shutting down at red lights in stop-start equipped vehicles
- IGN-3 Instruction Manual
- Download (184.24k)