For aftermarket amplifier integration when the OE amplifier or radio needs to see a load from a connected speaker.
PAC provides many tools to help in installation of aftermarket technology. These Load Resistors are used when the OE amplifier or radio needs to see a speaker load to stay operational.
These load resistors are easily wired to the outputs channels of the OE amplifier or radio and simulate the load of an OE speaker, so the audio output is retained.
Perfect for use with PAC line output converters like LOCPRO!
- 47 Ohm 5 watt
- Simulates a Speaker Load on the Amplifier or Radio
- Includes 5 resistors per bag - Enough to support Front, Rear, and Sub signals
- Packed in a resealable PAC-BAG - Use what you need, save the rest for another install LR335
- Keeps OE amplifier or radio audio output working without speakers connected to it
- Simplify aftermarket amplifier integration