|Year(s)||Make||Model||Trim Level||Additional Info|
|1998-2013||HARLEY-DAVIDSON||MOTORCYCLE||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
- Does not retain rear speakers. These will need to be hard wired.
- The aftermarket radio MUST be equipped with a wired remote input (3.5mm headphone style jack or Blue/Yellow wire) to be compatible (ex. a port or wire on the back of the radio labeled W/R, REM, Wired Remote, Remote, Rem Cont etc.). If the radio does not have a wired remote input then you will need to use the SWI-X.
- Not compatible with any Sony XAV series head unit. These models must be used with SWI-CP2 or SWI-CP5.
- Not compatible with Alpine models: CDE-172BT, CDE-173BT and CDE175BT. These must be used with the SWI-CP2 or SWI-CP5
- Not compatible with Kenwood models: KDC-X598, KDC-BT318U, KDCBT-758-HD, KDCBT-558U & KDC-X798. These models must be used with the SWI-CP2 or SWI-CP5.
- Clarion model CZ500 does not support remote Bluetooth controls
- JVC model numbers KW-NT1 and KW-NT3HDT do not support Presets Up and Down from steering wheel controls
- Pioneer AVIC-Fxxx radios do not interpret radio preset seeking commands. This is a limitation of the radio not the SWI-RC. There is no correction for this unless it comes from Pioneer.
- Pioneer radios with Bluetooth feature, the steering wheel controls will not adjust the phone call volume. The phone call volume must be adjusted on the face of the radio. This is a limitation of the radio not the SWI-RC. There is no correction for this unless it comes from Pioneer.
- Only the AVIC-Z110BT, Z120BT, Z130BT, Z140BH and the AVIC-X920BT, X930BT, X940BT will support the Voice Recognition function via wired remote input.
PAC makes it possible for Harley-Davidson motorcycle enthusiasts to easily integrate an aftermarket radio into their ride with the HDK001K Radio Replacement Kit. The complete solution kit is designed for select 1998-2013 Harley-Davidson’s (FL models with factory fairings) and includes a pre-programmed interface to retain the factory handle bar audio controls, pre-wired installation harness (requires no cutting of any factory wires), two options of frames for the aftermarket radio installation, and step-by-step instructions.
- Complete radio replacement solution
- Retains handle-bar audio controls
- Pre-programmed radio specific handle bar functions
- Pre-wired installation harness which eliminates the need to cut any of the bikes wires.
- Two options for dash kit installation, with and without hinged tinted/UV protective cover)
- Step-by-step instruction manual
- HDK001X Instruction Manual
HDK001X Instruction Manual