|Year(s)||Make||Model||Trim Level||Additional Info|
|2007-2010||CHEVROLET||COBALT||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2006-2010||CHEVROLET||HHR||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2008-2012||CHEVROLET||MALIBU||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2007-2010||PONTIAC||G5||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2006-2010||PONTIAC||SOLSTICE||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2007-2010||SATURN||AURA||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2006-2007||SATURN||ION||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2007-2010||SATURN||SKY||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2006-2007||SATURN||VUE||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
- Vehicle MUST be either equipped with, or have the ability to support Satellite Radio
- HD Radio support requires the purchase of the HDRT (sold separately)
- Radio must be equipped with a "CAT" + "Band" button combination or "XM" button to be compatible
GateWay Kit for Select GM
Gateway Firmware Updater
The Gateway Firmware Updater will download the most recent firmware directly from iSimple. Ensuring you have the most up-to-date firmware with the most advanced features! A user manual is provided.
- Download and install the latest version of the Gateway Update Software.
- The program will walk you through step-by-step to upgrade your Gatway (internet connection is required for update)
- NOTE: once installed the updater will download the most recent FIRMWARE from our servers
- NOTE: The Firmware version may be different from the Gateway Updater version. You will see the most recent Firmware versions in the Gateway Updater Program once a connection to our server is made.
Firmware Download, Version 126.96.36.199F (Released on January 4th, 2012)Release Notes
Gateway Update Software Package
Contains updater program and user instructions
The iSimple GateWay is the ultimate car integration kit for your iPod or iPhone. Each vehicle-specific GateWay kit provides a seamless connection between your iPod or iPhone and the factory-installed, satellite-ready radios in many 2003-2011 cars, trucks and SUVs.
iPod®/iPhone® and Auxiliary Audio Input Interface with HD Radio® & Bluetooth Options for Select 11-bit LAN General Motors Vehicles (Includes PXAMG GateWay Interface & PGHGM2 Harness)
Keeps the Factory Radio Intact — Plug-and-play interface eliminates the need to replace the factory radio, maintaining the vehicle’s original look and feel.
- Saves Time and Money — Cutting-edge technology and compact size provide huge advantages over buying and installing a new stereo with similar capabilities.
- In Most Applications Retains Original Vehicle Features — Advanced capabilities retain and all safety and convenience features tied to the factory system.i.e.OEM Satellite, Rear Seat Entertainment, and CD changers (please check vehicle compatibility notes)
- Provides Multiple Entertainment Options — Additional auxiliary input connects MP3 players, satellite radio tuners, DVD players, navigation systems and other portable media to the vehicle.
- Delivers Digital-Quality Audio — Direct connection to the factory radio ensures static-free, crystal-clear sound from the iPod and many other portable media devices.
- Enables All iPod Features and Functions from the iPod and the Radio — iPod Interface displays information and provides iPod control from both the iPod and the radio.
- Works with Multiple Applications — USB connection allows the iSimple GateWay® to be continually updated with downloadable firmware to work with the latest applications.
- Connect an ISSR11 cable and add an SCC1 Satellite tuner
- Connect an ISSR12 cable and add an SXV100 or SXV200* Satellite tuner
- (Sat tuners, and ISSR11, and ISSR12 cables all sold separately.)
- Can also be expanded with the iSimple BluStream Bluetooth Interface (Select Vehicles).
- Allows connection of any two devices at once: iPod cable, AUX cable, HD Radio Tuner (sold seperately) or Bluetooth module.
- Kit Includes:
- PXAMG GateWay Interface
- ISPDC11 iPod Cable
- Auxiliary Input Cable
- Vehicle Specific Harness
|Product Revision History|
Current Revision #: .850b Description: Adds SXV200 compatibility Release Date: 11-2-12
Revision #: .842b Description: Adds ISSR12 compatibility
Revision #: .817b Description: Universal File
Revision #: .816b Description: Universal File
Revision #: 1.5.788b Description: Fixes issues seen with iOS 4.1
Revision #: 1.5.778b Description: Improves General Functionality
Revision #: 1.5.723b Description: Initial Release
- HDRT Install Manual
- Download (465.32k)
- ISGM572 Install Tips
- ISGM572 Tech Tip
Apple Lightning Adapter Tech Tip
- ISGM572 Owner's Manual
- Download (1.54M)
- GateWay / DuaLink Reset
PXAMG / PXAUX Manual Reset Procedure
- ISGM572 Operation