|Year(s)||Make||Model||Trim Level||Additional Info|
|2005-2006||CHEVROLET||COBALT||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2007||CHEVROLET||MALIBU||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2007||CHEVROLET||MALIBU MAXX||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2005-2009||PONTIAC||G6||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
- Vehicle MUST be either equipped with, or have the ability to support Satellite Radio
- HD Radio support requires the purchase of the HDRT (sold separately)
- Aftermarket Satellite Radio support requires the purchase of the ISSR11 & an SCC1 tuner (both sold separately, Canadian SCC-1C is not supported)
- Radio must be equipped with a "Band" or "XM" button to be compatible
GateWay Kit for Select GM
Gateway Firmware Updater
- Download the update package to your PC. Make sure you save it in a place you can easily find it like a "New Folder" on your desktop.
- Extract the files from the .zip folder to your PC. Save them in the same place as the .zip folder.
- Follow the procedure outlined in this video to setup the program and update your module: https://aampglobal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360043247391
- Firmware Download, Version 862b (Released on January 4th, 2012)DownloadRelease Notes
Gateway Update Software/Driver Package
The Ultimate In-Car iPhone Integration Solution for Select GM Vehicles. Put simply, the iSimple GateWay is the ultimate car integration kit for your iPod or iPhone. Each vehicle-specific GateWay kit provides a seamless connection between your iPod or iPhone and the factory-installed, satellite-ready radios in many 2003-2011 cars, trucks and SUVs.
iPod®/iPhone® and Auxiliary Audio Input Interface with HD Radio®, Satellite Radio & Bluetooth Options for Select 11-bit LAN General Motors Vehicles (Includes PXAMG GateWay Interface & PGHGM3 Harness)
Keeps the Factory Radio Intact — Plug-and-play interface eliminates the need to replace the factory radio, maintaining the vehicle’s original look and feel.
- Saves Time and Money — Cutting-edge technology and compact size provide huge advantages over buying and installing a stereo with similar capabilities.
- In Most Applications Retains Original Vehicle Features — Advanced capabilities retain and all safety and convenience features tied to the factory system.i.e.OEM Satellite, Rear Seat Entertainment, and CD changers (please check vehicle compatibility notes)
- Provides Multiple Entertainment Options — Additional auxiliary input connects MP3 players, satellite radio tuners, DVD players, navigation systems and other portable media to the vehicle.
- Delivers Digital-Quality Audio — Direct connection to the factory radio ensures static-free, crystal-clear sound from the iPod and many other portable media devices.
- Enables All iPod Features and Functions from the iPod and the Radio — iPod Interface displays information and provides iPod control from both the iPod and the radio.
- Works with Multiple Applications — USB connection allows the iSimple GateWay® to be continually updated with downloadable firmware to work with the latest applications.
- Connect an ISSR11 cable and add an SCC1 Satellite tuner
- Connect an ISSR12 cable and add an SXV100 or SXV200* Satellite tuner
- (Sat tuners, and ISSR11, and ISSR12 cables all sold separately.)
- Can also be expanded with the iSimple BluStream Bluetooth Interface (Select Vehicles).
- Allows connection of any two devices at once: iPod cable, AUX cable, HD Radio Tuner (sold separately) or Bluetooth module.
- Kit Includes:
- PXAMG GateWay Interface
- ISPDC11 iPod Cable
- Auxiliary Input Cable
- Vehicle Specific Harness
|Product Revision History|
Current Revision #: .817b Description: Universal File
Revision #: .816b Description: Universal File
Revision #: 1.5.788b Description: Fixes issues seen with iOS 4.1
Revision #: 1.5.778b Description: Improves General Functionality
Revision #: 1.5.723b Description: Initial Release