|Year(s)||Make||Model||Trim Level||Additional Info|
|2011-2015||HYUNDAI||ACCENT||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2013-2015||HYUNDAI||AZERA||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2011-2015||HYUNDAI||ELANTRA||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2013-2016||HYUNDAI||GENESIS COUPE||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2013-2015||HYUNDAI||SANTA FE||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2011-2015||HYUNDAI||SONATA||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2012-2016||HYUNDAI||TUCSON||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
- Vehicles equipped with factory navigation are not compatible
- Does not retain Blue Link
- Vehicles equipped with a factory amplifier also require the RPA-SPDIF
- The Hyundai Veloster requires the RP4.2-HY12.
- In the following vehicles the external screen will power up and display “Aux”. You will also lose the ability to set the factory clock: Genesis Coupe, 2010-2014 Hyundai Sonata
- In the following vehicles, the external screen will power up and display “Hyundai”. The climate control display will also be retained: Hyundai Azera
RadioPRO4 Radio Replacement Interface for Select Hyundai Vehicles
- If this is the first time using the RadioPRO PC Application, download the Radio PRO PC Application. This can be found at the "Download" tab at the very bottom of the firmware list on this page.
- Download the firmware file.
- Install the Radio PRO PC Application using the .exe file you downloaded in step one.
- Open the RadioPRO PC Application using the new shortcut created on your desktop.
- Connect the interface to the computer using a standard to micro USB cable.
- Click the "Firmware" icon.
- Click “Select File” and browse to the new firmware file. The new firmware can be found where you saved it before beginning.
- Once the file is chosen the update will begin. When successful it will show the text "Update Completed".
- Firmware Download, Version V17 (Released on September 27th, 2018)DownloadRelease Notes
- Fixes issues seen with steering wheel controls
- Updated radio commands library
- Removes parking brake bypass output logic from red/white wire
- Firmware Download, Version 01.0.11 (Released on June 5th, 2015)DownloadRelease Notes
- Initial Release
- Utility/Other, Version V19 (Released on February 22nd, 2020)DownloadRelease NotesRadioPRO PC Application
All in one radio replacement and SWC interface, the innovative RadioPRO4 comes pre-loaded with amplifier retention and SWC software, navigation-based output signals, and other features that save time and money during installation.
- Retains steering wheel controls (pre-programmed)
- Data controlled accessory and navigation outputs
- 10A accessory output
- Single programmable 12V output
- Easily configurable using a PC
- Retains factory reverse camera video (if equipped)
- Retains factory amplifier (RPA-SPDIF required)
- Retains USB input
- Retains AUX input (RCA to 3.5mm adapter may be required depending on aftermarket radio’s AUX input connection)
- Direct USB updatable
Patent # 8,014,540 & 8,184,825